SketchUp Essentials 1-Day Course: Melbourne May 2, 2018
SketchUp skills you will walk away with:
- Confidently setting up and navigating the SketchUp Pro interface
- Creating 2D geometry drawings
- Creating 3D geometry models
- Understanding how to apply: groups and components, materials and textures, section cuts and styles, and how to use the sandbox tools
- Understanding how to use the visualisation tools to present your designs
- Creating a 3D model for a house from floor plans
- Understanding how to use LayOut for your 2D modelling and documentation
What you will get:
- Small group course with our in-house technical consultant
- All training materials will be provided
- We will supply light refreshments and lunch
- SketchUp Australia Certificate of Completion
What you need to bring:
- Bring your own laptop, and please be sure it meets the minimum software & hardware requirements
- Your 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse. This is necessary to properly use SketchUp and complete the course.
- Your laptop will need to have Pro 2018 installed before you arrive. If you don’t already own a license, you can download the 30-day free trial here
Date: Wednesday, May 2nd 2018
Start time: Please arrive at 8:00 AM to setup and be ready to begin at the 8:30 AM sharp start time.
End-time: 5:00 PM
Location: BuildingPoint Australia: Unit 1, 6 Garden Road, Clayton VIC 3168
The below price is the total fully inclusive of GST.