What is the SketchUp Pro Conversion Promotion?
For each eligible SketchUp Pro perpetual license, instead of purchasing Maintenance and Support, a customer may purchase a single 1-year SketchUp Pro subscription at the standard M&S price (which is a significant saving). A participating customer will retain the ability to use the SketchUp Pro (Classic) license, without the ability to receive Maintenance and Support. A customer who has 20 or more eligible SketchUp Pro Perpetual (Classic) licenses may convert up to 20 as part of this promotion.
Which SketchUp Pro perpetual licenses are eligible?
A perpetual license must meet all the following requirements to be eligible:
- Single user perpetual license of SketchUp Pro (Classic)
- Has not previously been used in any subscription promotion
- Is the most recent serial number (if previously upgraded/auto-upgraded)
- Is a registered commercial version
- Has a Maintenance and Support plan that is active or expired not longer than 3 years prior to the date of conversion; Example 1. Maintenance and Support term expires in 2 months: Is eligible Example 2. Maintenance and Support term expired 2 years and 3 months ago: Is eligible Example 3. Maintenance and Support term expired 3 years and 1 day ago: Is not eligible
- Is being used by a customer in Europe, Middle East, Africa, North America, Latin America, Russia, India, Japan, Korea, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand. (Customers in Mainland China are not eligible)
No other license types qualify for the promotion. Each perpetual license may only be converted once.
What is the duration of the promotion?
The promotion runs from 00:00 (MST) October 17, 2019 through to 00:00 (MST) June 24, 2020.
Can a SketchUp Pro perpetual (Classic) license be converted to a different Trimble product under this promotion?
No, the promotion is valid only on 1-year subscriptions of SketchUp Pro. It is not valid for use on other products or for alternative licensing options.
Will the promotional pricing apply to subscription renewals?
No, the promotional pricing may only be used for the first year of the subscription and is not available for any subscription renewals.
What happens to the remaining term of Maintenance and Support?
The Maintenance and Support term is terminated as of the date of conversion and cannot be reinstated at a later date.
What happens to a perpetual license after conversion?
That particular license may still be used and may be installed on new devices if there are remaining activations, but is not eligible for updates or upgrades to a newer version.
Can more subscription seats be purchased than the number of eligible licenses?
A customer may receive the promotional discount on the number of subscription seats equal to its number of eligible SketchUp Pro Perpetual (Classic) licenses, subject to a maximum of 20. Any additional subscription seats are not eligible for the promotion.
Can customers receive a refund after converting?
Customers are entitled to a refund for up to 14 days after converting. Upon execution of a refund:
- New subscriptions will be terminated;
- The perpetual license will be reverted to its original state prior to the initial conversion;
- The perpetual license may be eligible for upgrade/reinstatement/conversion at a later date.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is subject to Trimble resellers participation. Trimble resellers are unaffiliated and set their own prices. Advertised savings are based on the Trimble suggested retail price (excluding taxes and/or any other applicable fees) for a single SketchUp Pro subscription in and is used for reference purposes only. Actual pricing may vary by region and is subject to exchange rate fluctuation;
- This promotion may not be combined with any other offer or discount;
- Trimble reserves the right to modify or cancel, part of or the complete promotional offer without notice, at its sole discretion for any reason.’
NOTE: By purchasing you agree to the above terms and conditions. If you have more than one licence, please email us with all the Serial Numbers that you want to convert.