What you get:
Not only will this course teach you how to create professional 2D drawings (efficiently), but you will also get a tonne of free content, including: basic 3D SketchUp models, a detailed 3D SketchUp model, 3D details, a full set of DD/Construction drawings (Layout), smart components (including windows/doors, FFL markers, etc) and a whole lot more. This free content alone is worth more than the cost of the course!
Required equipment, software and knowledge:
- A PC or Mac computer that meets or exceeds SketchUp's recommended specifications
- A standard mouse with a clickable mouse wheel (3 clickable buttons as a minimum)
- SketchUp Pro/Studio 2021 (Paid or Trial) already installed and operating
- It is highly recommended that you've already completed SketchUp Australia's "SketchUp Beginners" course, or similar, or have used SketchUp for 6 or so months without any formal training:
- High speed Internet access