Would you like to join us in Perth this June?
We’ve recently had a successful run of our 1-Day SketchUp Essentials course for beginners in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne and have been asked whether we’re holding courses in Perth, so we’re looking to travel that way on June 6th or 7th.
Before we do, we want to see who would be able to join us. You can see all the course details below. If you have any questions or want to tentatively book in, please call us on: 07 3851 8358 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re happy to offer bundled discounts for training + licensing packages. Have a friend or colleague that wants to get trained up as well? Refer them to receive a discount.
Date: TBA – either Wednesday, June 6th OR Thursday, June 7th
Time: Please plan to be there for 8:00 AM to setup. We will begin at 8:30 AM sharp.
Location: TBA – Central Perth location
Price: $550.00 total including GST
SketchUp skills you will walk away with:
- Confidently setting up and navigating the SketchUp Pro interface
- Creating 2D geometry drawings
- Creating 3D geometry models
- Understanding how to apply: groups and components, materials and textures, section cuts and styles, and how to use the sandbox tools
- Understanding how to use the visualisation tools to present your designs
- Creating a 3D model for a house from floor plans
- Understanding how to use LayOut for your 2D modelling and documentation
What you will get:
- Small group course with our in-house technical consultant
- All training materials will be provided
- We will supply light refreshments and lunch
- SketchUp Australia Certificate of Completion
What you need to bring:
- Bring your own laptop, and please be sure it meets the minimum software & hardware requirements
- Your 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse. This is necessary to properly use SketchUp and complete the course.
- Your laptop will need to have Pro 2018 installed before you arrive. If you don’t already own a license, you can download the 30-day free trial here